A £27,000 award, taking their total to £43,000 has gone the way of a small Yorkshire-based music app developer. Making streamed music easier to share and enjoy together, randd uk has helped this one employee organisation convert an idea into a launched product with R&D Tax Credits at the heart of the progress.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer