randd uk have claimed £45K on behalf of a company located in Sheffield, creating an impressive total of £136K over three years. The company specialise in repair and reconditioning industrial transmission systems, creating new and innovative solutions to improve efficiency for several British and Continental gearbox manufacturers.
A dedicated team of skilled people are experienced in using research and development to reduce power consumption, process machinery downtime, enhance machine reliability and durability, improve productivity and reduce costs. Customer needs are met through intense trialling and problem solving to create bespoke solutions.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor