randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £58k for a company based in Bedfordshire.
The company specialises in the development and manufacture of cabinets, racks and enclosures for IT, telecoms and data storage equipment. The use of IT and telecoms continues to grow in everyday working environments. The company identified the need for sophisticated types of storage to address increased heat, noise and operating costs associated with the larger volumes of IT equipment used in modern business.
Total now successfully claimed: £465k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer