randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £76k for a Derbyshire-based company, which manufactures products covering most application aspects of electronics. They have particularly wide-ranging expertise ranging, from telecommunications and audio/video, to the Ministry of Defence and the medical industry.
This brings the total claim to £472k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer