A Derbyshire-based business, offering a wide range of control and automation systems to industries in very diverse fields, have secured a £14k cash award. This is the company’s third claim, and altogether they have received over £48k in R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer