randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £49k for a company based in Cumbria, which provides specialist and comprehensive cutting services of woven and non-woven materials for bespoke sizing, sealing to size and preconditioning in preparation for production processes.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer