The latest R&D tax credit claim of £99K adds to a total of £510K in six years for a Melton Mowbray-based Company. With an excellent reputation for quality and reliability, the company use state-of-the-art machinery to manufacture precision machined components, laser profiles, welded fabrications, sheet metal work and mechanical assemblies.
In response to a number of complex, innovative projects, the boundaries of the manufacturing process are advanced by a skilled workforce, retaining high profile clients such as Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Mars Petcare and more. Research and development is a clear strategy for growth and the Company have revolutionised their working practices and factory layout to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer