randd uk have secured £56K in R&D tax credits over four years with the latest claim of £13K. The Danish lighting solutions company has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility based in Louth, Lincolnshire which has evolved into being solely responsible for the development and manufacture of its own products for worldwide supply.
The company is a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural and commercial sectors. As an industry standard the company supply products for stadiums, large scale outdoor tours & events, prestigious theatres, nightclubs and major television studios. Expansion has enabled the development of a complete range of smoke machines to complement light solutions.
The highly competitive, commercial environment makes research and development essential for survival, working closely with universities in areas such as computational fluid dynamics, control system developments and partial image velocimetry. Constantly aiming to improve efficiency and maintain a strong reputation, research and development is central to this lighting solutions business and R&D tax credits can progress UK innovation.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor