randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £200k for a Leicestershire-based company.
The company provides the fullest scope of consultancy, development, manufacture, installation and commissioning for thermal and noise insulation bespoke solutions and volume production for an extensive and broadening range of applications including:
- Specialist vehicles
- Industrial noise control and acoustic partitioning and screening
- Architectural and building products
- White goods
- Power generation
- Railway sector
- Educational, sport, entertainment and health fields.
randd uk has now claimed £512k for this client.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer