A Leicestershire-based engineering company that specialises in developing ever improved hard wearing surfaces for use in extremely harsh industries, such as quarrying or glass recycling, has had a successful first R&D Tax Credits claim worth over £51,000. That could prove to be a crushing blow for its competitors, as the company will be able to invest ever more into R&D to maintain their position at the forefront of the wear protection industry.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer