A manufacturing company has had their fifth successful claim, equalling £98k, through the help of randd uk. This claim now brings their total amount to a whopping £525,000.
The company has extended their R&D capabilities and their fundamentally innovative approach to development across several opportunities, mainly relying upon their own initiative. This has seen applications for their extended simulation expertise using CAD, open up greater opportunities involving increasingly challenging developments.
Utilising the benefits of previous R&D Tax Credit claim funds and heightened awareness of their own capabilities, they have reviewed some of their own R&D initiatives; continuing the highly risky toilet module product development with unproven approvals for supply but which will satisfy new legislation and their own blast proof composite material developments to expand the application of composites in the security market sector.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer