A Nottinghamshire-based industrial filter manufacturer has successfully made its first R&D Tax Credits claim worth in excess of £52,000. Filters used in cars, ships, pipelines, food manufacture and TV sets were successfully developed by the company during the two year period under review.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer