Overall, a company from Worksop, Nottinghamshire has claimed £1.339 million in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £56.5K. The company specialise in high quality dolomitic lime and dead burnt dolomite products for the steel industry.
Research and development is needed to reduce the prime costs of the company’s operation. A number of key projects aim to reduce energy consumption whilst optimising the manufacturing process. Dedicated project managers, manufacturing & engineering designers, technologists and electrical engineers provide solutions to satisfy customer demands.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor