Overall, a Bedfordshire-based client has received £56K in R&D tax credits to date with the latest addition of £17K. The company develop complex system equipment for its markets such as acoustic signalling and civil defence alarms, cargo and ballast loading automation systems and sonic power plant cleaning. Producing unique and comprehensive software, electrical, electronic and mechanical products, the company deliver innovative functional solutions for the marine and offshore industry.
A team of skilled engineers develop cutting edge solutions for increasingly more complex and demanding problems. Based in a unique design, development and manufacturing facility, highly trained employees provide innovative solutions from initial concept to development and offer holistic solutions to clients’ complex functional needs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer