With the latest claim of £11,000, an electronics company based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, has been awarded £56K in R&D tax credits by HMRC with the help of randd uk.
This cutting edge electronics company are leading providers of sensory equipment and interactive environments such as sensory rooms, soft play areas, video floor systems, garden landscapes and hydrotherapy pools.
Research and development is vital to produce both standard and bespoke solutions for schools, especially with pupils who have learning disabilities and profound complex needs. A dedicated team of highly experienced electronics and computer engineers work in-house to push technological boundaries and have acquired a strong reputation for innovation, product quality and excellent service.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer