Over three years, an international company with a UK headquarters based in Buxton has received £117K in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £57K. The company has R&D centres and engineering departments across the globe and are world-leading producers of lime, dolime and minerals used for oil additives, flue gas treatments, chemistry, cement and more; the company adapts their properties and transforms them into new and innovative industrial products.
All of their customers have unique businesses so partnerships are formed with clients to identify how to best optimise use of lime and other minerals. Special equipment has been developed to conduct trials on customer sites and can be adapted to meet individual needs which is cost-effective. A dedicated team of Engineers research, develop and manufacture bespoke solutions for industry whilst incorporating sustainability into products and services.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer