One of the UK’s leading steel fabrication companies near Bristol have been awarded over £58,000 in R&D tax credits, amounting to a grand total of £200,000 over three years. The company manufacture and build many forms of steel structures, as well as design, fabricate and install structural architectural metalwork. They carry out work for a range of industry sections such as food, construction, industrial and much more.
Research and development is carried out to advance its own technology, create one-offs or prototypes and use materials in innovative new ways. Experienced staff understand customer needs in great detail before embarking on any project, ensuring quality, health and safety, and traceability. Continual investment in the most advanced hardware and software systems / tools has enabled the company to progress and push innovation even further.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer