A Daventry-based business has been awarded a Reality Cheque for £58,000. The manufacturer develop high-quality plastic injection moulded products predominantly for the Automotive, Promotional and Pest Control sectors.
Research and development has earned the company’s reputation as one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke products within these sectors. The company’s in-house operation enables a project to be carried out from concept through product development to full-scale production and is quality checked at every stage.
Continual investment in new machinery and software has been carried out to meet customer demands. R&D tax credits will enable the company to invest in a digital printer to print on 3D items which will expand their product range and facilitate smaller production runs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer