A Chesterfield-based engineering company was delighted to see almost £58,000 come back their way. Projects varying from developing quick change tooling for the hot metal extrusion industry in the USA to creating extremely small but precise parts for high-end vinyl record turntables formed part of the claim. It may not be a record claim, but the client really got into the groove and worked very well with randd uk to ensure the claim was successful.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer