Over three years (2014-2016), a communications company based in Nottingham has received £594,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £181,000. The company specialise in transport infrastructure, providing leading communications systems for traffic management.
Research and development is carried out by highly skilled staff to deliver complex projects to specifications and within restrictive budgets. R&D has enabled the company to progress forward with more efficient manufacturing and effective intelligent construction schemes to benefit the UK. The R&D tax credits scheme rewards this innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer