Controlling lights & sounds at gigs ranging from a single artiste in a pub to huge arena and outdoor performances is no easy job, but an East Yorkshire based software developer has a suite of programs to suit all sizes and combinations of lighting and sound sources and its development has ensured this small company has received in excess of £6000 in R&D Tax Credits, thanks to randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer