randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £60k for a company based in Nottinghamshire, making the total we’ve claimed thus far over £343,000.
The company manufactures tooling for the production of bottles and jar containers in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and a growing range of polymer resins for the Home and Personal Care, Food and Beverage, and Healthcare markets. It aims to be a catalyst for customer brand growth. Their specialist expertise in Injection Stretch Blow Moulding (ISBM) machine mould tooling enables them to offer prototypes, material selection trials, product colour and clarity trials, and production tool validation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer