A London-based software developer has earned in excess of £60,000 in R&D Tax Credits. This year’s £20,000 followed £40,000 last year as they develop a cutting edge rules based program that copes with incredibly complex tasks. The company got one rule exactly right, working with randd uk to ensure they get maximum benefit.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer