A company based in Bristol has just been successful in securing their first claim of £60k all thanks to randd uk and their ability to innovate within the Power and Telecoms sectors.
This company has been designing, developing and manufacturing some of the most advanced remote monitoring and control solutions. They have extensive experience in remote monitoring and control of machine fleets and remote site management, gained during the development and deployment of systems for major Power and Telecoms companies. With in-house hardware, firmware and software expertise, they manage the quality and the end to end performance of their systems and continuously evolve their system to meet developing needs and provide tailored or fully bespoke solutions to meet their client’s needs.
Their cutting-edge solutions have been employed in regions from America and Europe to the Middle East and Africa, often in harsh and demanding environments this company have still provided valuable information and control during these extreme conditions such as those experienced in the hurricane season in the Caribbean. They have installed their systems in and have exported to six continents and 100 countries.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer