In three years (2014–2016), a metalwork specialist from Sutton-in-Ashfield have received £86,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £62,000. The Company specialise in metalwork solutions for manufacturing, industrial, commercial and construction industries.
A highly skilled team complete bespoke requests from a single component or a detailed fabrication. A continual investment programme in machinery enables the Company to remain at the forefront of the industry and meet customer demands. Research and development is regularly carried out to create solutions for individual client requests. This fast-paced environment pushed the team to provide a flexible and quick response to ensure a high level of service.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer