Over three years (2015-2017), Steel Structure Specialists have received £160,000 in R&D tax credits overall, with the latest Reality Cheque of over £62,000. The Company design, fabricate and erect structural steel for contractors operating across industries, as well as organisations with property / estate teams.
The work is complex and require specialists from many areas of expertise, with projects ranging from new build structural frames to large scale refurbishments. Research and development is needed to respond to changing environments and advance innovation boundaries. R&D is clearly a key strategy for the growth of the business as every project is a one-off or a prototype.
A highly skilled team develop technological solutions that many other companies would find impossible to achieve to the required tolerances and lead times. The Company takes risks and experiments, applying advanced tools along with experience to push innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer