randd uk have secured a £64K R&D tax credit claim for a specialist equipment maintenance company with operations based in Liverpool. In total, randd uk have reclaimed nearly £100K for the company over three years.
The team consists of highly experienced professionals who specialise in the maintenance of air circuit breakers, switch boards and other related equipment as well as working closely with manufacturers to uphold high standards of service. A strong team of designers, draughtsmen and engineers constantly develop innovative ways to repair, modify and monitor equipment. With every project, the company face new challenges which require research and development to create bespoke solutions for their clients.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer