randd uk has secured an R&D tax credit claim for £66k for a company based in Northamptonshire.
The company specialises in the innovative development and manufacturing of high quality plastic components. Some rubber products are made but the main business is in the development of injection mouldings of elastomeric and plastic new products for specialist markets in relatively small volumes. Their work is carried out for sectors including agricultural machinery, truck and off-highway vehicles and the wider automotive sector.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor