The latest claim of £68,000 makes a fantastic total of £205,000 in R&D tax credits over three years for an external building restoration company. With a head office in Leicestershire, the company also have a London-based office in Epsom and provide an extensive range of products as well as development and installation. A dedicated team offer a full design and consultation service for architects, surveyors and project managers.
Research and development is vital for conserving traditional aesthetics whilst complying with the latest building standards and regulations. The company’s proactive R&D programme integrates new materials and manufacturing technologies whilst maintaining traditional and aesthetically pleasing architectural features. Bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving require carrying out eligible activities for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer