A first claim worth almost £68,000 has been awarded to a Hertfordshire-based media company. Developing complex, unique software to control the many print and e-titles in the company’s portfolio was the central thrust of the claim. Initially the company contacted randd uk thinking that a different element of its work could qualify – it didn’t, but a few minutes on the phone was enough for randd’s experts to ascertain that the software development work could qualify. A meeting followed, it was clear that the work carried out was R&D-based and the claim was compiled in quick time. The resulting award is this month’s headline news in the company!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer