A sealing company that supplies into the exacting worlds of petrochemicals, semi-conductors, oil & gas, food, motorsport, military and aerospace has been successful in its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Based in Leicestershire, developing ever more complex and efficient seals is the lifeblood of the company. randd uk threw them a fish and the reward for successfully balancing some balls was a whisker over £68,000.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor