Over five years, the metalworking company received £340K back from the tax man with their latest claim of £69K with randd uk. The company builds niche products such as point of sale displays and shop-fittings from initial concept sketches to the finished components. Working for 24 hours per day, the dedicated, highly skilled workforce respond rapidly to short lead times and carry out activities in-house. E.g. laser cutting, folding, welding, powder coating and more.
Research and development is important to respond to market demands that require constant innovation and cost improvements. Working alongside many blue-chip companies, a large, experienced team with outstanding technical knowledge and excellent customer service develop efficient, cost effective solutions without compromising on quality. Investments in the latest plant and machinery as well as reducing waste during prototyping and early production runs enables the company to compete with overseas competitors.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer