A small company in the industrial scanning arena has just been awarded almost £6000 for its first tax credits refund. Developing a method to scan the wingspan of a huge military use aeroplane was central to its claim and the money received will help the Bromsgrove-based company fly forwards with more development projects.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor