randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £28k for a company based in Derbyshire, making the total claimed to date over £70k.
The company produces quality websites for clients that want to be more successful online. They also have a thriving design team that can add unique, creative flair to company websites, providing standout design, conforming to the latest accessibility standards, featuring online editing of multimedia content to meet clients’ exact requirements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer