A Leicester-based promotional product and niche jewellery manufacturer, which carries out significant material and process developments, has been awarded in excess of £70,000 for its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Specialising in products for the Rock ‘n‘ Roll and Goth markets, they trusted randd to handle their claim and they were on the stairway to heaven when their award rolled in to give them plenty of satisfaction.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer