randd uk secured a cash reward of nearly £70k for a Midlands-based packaging company. The company also makes bespoke display units for supermarkets and other retail chains, as well as high-street brands. They are not necessarily a large firm, but they have positioned themselves well in developing and manufacturing a product, which the larger chains recognise as being ‘second to none’.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer