randd uk have secured over £70K in R&D tax credits for an electronics manufacturer based in Derby, bringing the total amount to over £600K in the last six years. The company provide innovative products for most electronic applications with expertise in technologies such as telecommunications, audio/ video, medical and more.
Projects require bespoke solutions through intense trialling, problem solving and collaborative partnerships. The acquisition of a Corby-based company has enabled the business to expand and progress further in research and development.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer