Based in Kettering, a family-owned company have received £544,000 in R&D tax credits with randd uk over six years. The latest Reality Cheque is for over £71,000. The company is a leader in stainless engineering for the international marine industry.
Research and development work is regularly carried out as the team seek innovative approaches and technological breakthroughs to surpass competitors and satisfy clients. Bespoke requests are carried out in-house by industry experts, pushing innovation to achieve results. The company have invested heavily in plant and equipment, continually develop workforce skills, install cutting equipment and automation, and implement new laser cutting technology.
Could you be eligible for R&D tax credits? Contact us today.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer