randd uk has completed a cash award of £220k for a Nottinghamshire/Lincoln based heavy industry company. This comes in addition to the £500k we recovered for them last year, so the company received nearly three quarters of a million pounds within the space of 12 months. Their R&D projects are still ongoing so there will be more to come.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer