This year a Sheffield-based manufacturer has been awarded over £73K in R&D Tax Credits, bringing their total amount of claims through randd uk to an impressive £428,000 over four years. The company develop and manufacture special purpose equipment and tooling for aerospace, rail and steel mill equipment for a growing international client base.
Highly skilled technicians constantly seek ways of providing better, faster and more economical processes of developing products of high quality, enabling long and reliable service with minimal service interval requirements. The team constantly review new and emerging technologies including new materials and specialised heat treatments, as well as new computerised metrology sciences in order to achieve the highest degree of dimensional accuracy and repeatability.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor