With an overall claim size of £220,000 for three years, a UK manufacturer received their latest Reality Cheque for over £74,000. The company’s UK manufacturing facility is based in Kirby-in-Ashfield and work closely with customers from design to concept to production, as well as producing a wide range of products to exacting specifications. They are a trusted developer of first-off and sample components into the nuclear and food packaging sectors.
Research and development is important to excel and out-perform competitors. Extensive research into the machining requirements for exotic alloys was required, involving intense trial and problem solving to experiment with previously untried tooling and machine process development. This research and development work qualifies for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer