With the latest claim of over £6,000 in R&D tax credits, randd uk have secured £74K across four years for a company based in Nottingham. This award-winning company develop products for the Height Safety market, for both commercial and domestic purposes, and are constantly adding new products to their range. Working with the Institute of Civil Engineers, the company are striving to become certified industry leaders in working at height.
Driven by key changes in UK and international legislation for working at height, research and development has enabled a greater presence in the Middle Eastern markets and the company now offer a design, specification and consultancy service to support clients. Bespoke solutions require problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling, which are eligible activities for the R&D tax relief scheme.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer