A logistics provider based in Lancashire have been awarded £139,000 in R&D Tax Credits to date with the latest instalment of £75K. The company are leading logistics provider of International road freight services, particularly the transportation of dangerous and hazardous goods.
Heavy investment has been made into developing an innovative software solution that will help automate the freight ordering process and generate the required documentation and accreditation. There is no current solution available on the market so the company is trying to develop a unique solution that does not exist elsewhere in order to improve productivity and free up labour to be devoted elsewhere within the business. This innovative solution and desire to improve business processes qualifies for R&D Tax Credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor