A specialist gas cylinder engineering company from Nottingham used randd uk for its first R&D Tax Credit claim, and received a welcome £76,000+ back from the scheme. New developments for cylinders used on oil rigs, in the food market and in pharmaceuticals formed the basis of this successful claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer