In six years (2012–2017), a Derby-based advanced engineering business have claimed £302,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £77,000. The Company is a rapidly growing, advanced engineering business focused on delivering world class tooling and composite component solutions. Work is carried out across a wide range of market sectors, including Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Defence and other high-tech industries.
Research and development is carried out in response to market demand by applying expertise to additional aspects of composite manufacture. Live trials have enabled the launch of new products and a process development service, taking projects from concept design through to supply of advanced composite components.
The Company regularly invest in staff training, systems development and the latest modern equipment and software to ensure a competitive edge in a fast-paced marketplace. Previous R&D tax credits have been reinvested into the development of technologies involving the manufacture and processing of new composite materials.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer