A Product Development Consultancy has received £32,000 in a third R&D tax credits claim for the third year, reaching a Reality Cheque for £79,000. The company transforms customer concepts into physical working product prototypes, ready for the production stage.
R&D is carried out to ensure that practical, functional developments are made to improve the manufacturing process and exceed the end user’s expectations. The experienced, knowledgeable workforce research and develop the most cost effective route to market through prototyping, presentation models or verification tools.
Challenges are regularly overcome such as satisfying quality, cost timescale, quantities, process suitability and serviceability. Investment has been made in utilising Computer Aided Design (CAD) modelling and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to simulate, evaluate and generate solutions. R&D is at the heart of the Company and randd uk reward this innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer