An engineering division based in Birmingham have made a successful claim of £79K in R&D tax credits.
The company develop a range of complex, specialist components from a wide range of materials and produce engineering solutions for technically demanding sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Steel and Wind Power. As industry leaders, the company are accredited with ISO 9001 and work efficiently in a purpose-built factory in the West Midlands.
With a reputation for innovation, the business has invested in CNC (Computer Numerical Control) turning, milling and grinding machines as well as the latest CAD/CAM software. A dedicated team of highly skilled engineers meet tight deadlines with time and resources focused on optimising processing and production to compete with cheaper imports from overseas.
Research and development is a vital part of the company’s strategic growth plan; numerous prototypes are required to be manufactured to meet challenging technical demands; trial and error is carried out to overcome technical uncertainty and achieve technological breakthroughs; and cost-effective solutions are delivered to their customers to stay ahead of competition and meet customer demands.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer