randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £80k for a company based in Derbyshire. The company is involved in the development of many major aero-engine programmes for both Civil/and Military applications. The company’s expertise lies in the production of value added complex fabricated and machined assemblies. Founded upon a niche specialism of producing low volume legacy components they have now progressed to include volume production of components and assemblies. Total claimed is now £245k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer