randd uk obtain another £30k savings in taxes for our client, a Nottingham energy solutions company. The firm specialises in bespoke packages of energy-saving equipment for their clients.
This is in addition to the £50k award we obtained for them last year, meaning a total of £80k in cash received so far, and their R&D projects are continuing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer