A Chesterfield-based family owned engineering company has received £32,000 in R&D Tax Credits to add to the £49,000 claimed last year. Improving welding technology was one of the areas they developed innovative solutions in; with over £81,000 now claimed under the guidance of randd uk, our clients can keep soldering along with even more research and development work.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer